Why join the Mississippi Maritime Museum?
- You believe in the importance of lifelong learning.
- You appreciate the legacy of the maritime industry as the foundation of commerce along the MS Gulf Coast.
- You support innovative community maritime programming for children and adults of all ages.
- You want to promote the impact of the maritime industry on our local area and country.
- History helps us understand the world at large.
- Museums serve as community centers allowing stakeholders to meet, discuss thoughts and opinions, and become an active part of the community.
- The MS Maritime Museum needs support to continue its mission of education and work force development.
- Museums enhance a community’s economy by bringing in tourist dollars.
- Memberships start at only $25.
- All donations to the MS Maritime Museum are tax deductible!
*Options are for one year’s membership.
- Annual Individual ($25)
- Annual Individual & Spouse ($25)
- Lifetime Individual ($350)
- Lifetime Individual & Spouse ($350)
Two ways to become a part of the Mississippi Maritime Museum Crew:
- BY MAIL — Mail in a completed membership form with payment to:
PO Box 243
Pascagoula, MS 39567
2. ONLINE — Complete the membership form below and pay via the PayPal link below.
Pay online using a credit or debit card via the PayPal Pay Now button below.